10/04/2012

My Cooking Diary!

↑ Plain Tomato & Onion Cheesy Crust Pizza
Cooking has always been a hobby of mine, not an enthusiasts but I do cook something for myself from time to time since young age. I haven't got the habit to snap pictures of the foods I cooked, only until when I got my 1st DSLR camera 2 years back. I remember the very 1st dish I made was Deep Fried Breaded Curry Potatoes, serving my Grandpa when he visited us from Labuan.

My cooking isn't anything great, but by following some simple recipe, it is still considered delicious and presentable by many who had the chance to try it. Don't ask me how I do it, probably inheritance since my Mum is so well-known for her cooking. I think it's really fun cause every dishes you cook and prepared is just like a piece of art, you'll feel pure satisfaction when completed! Below are some of the stuffs I cooked few days ago, and some in earlier 2012. Enjoy!

↑  Italian Baked Cheesy Macaroni With Minced Beef
↑  Tonkatsu (Japanese Deep Fried Breaded Pork Cutlets) Topped With Worcestershire Sauce & Sesame Seeds
↑  Purin  (Japanese Custard Pudding)
↑  Dorayaki (Japanese Sweet Red Bean Pancake)
↑  Kyarameru Karaage (Caramel Fried Chicken)
↑  Tanuki Onigiri (Japanese Rice Balls)
  Tamagoyaki (Japanese Rolled Omelet Served With Kewpie Mayo & Bonito Flakes)
↑  Teriyaki Fried Garlic Brown Rice
↑  Yakitori (Japanese Skewered Chicken)
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete