12/08/2009

OTACOOL : Worldwide Otaku Rooms!

OTACOOL BANNER

Finally received my copy of OTACOOL this morning! Many thanks to Danny Choo & Kotobukiya for giving dc.com readers such a wonderful opportunity to display their room in the awesome book! Fact is i had a glimpse at the blue colored country list banner that was attached to the book and I swear I see no Brunei at all! So naturally my thought was that my room is not good enough to be selected, so I eventually delayed the purchasing of Otacool.

SO the time has come when i can no longer endure and need to get the book ASAP! (I still haven't notice my room was published at this time though!) Anyways purchase was made and after many mooons and suns, comrade jojosochi left msg saying that he saw my room being published on pg.58! OMG, you can't believe how happy i was during that very moment! I started googling and see if i were able to find any scans / info about having Brunei rooms being published in that book.....results were all positive! I was sure I didn't find anything about Brunei room being published back then! By the way, you can view my full room photos via figure.fm @ [HevnBoyz OTACOOL Room!] and the room i loved most out of all is of course Alodia Gosiengfiao @ [Alodia's Desk!]

For peeps who doesn't know what OTACOOL is, you can refer to danny choo's post over [here], [here] and [here]. It is basically a super awesome brilliantsome wondersome book that contains photos collection of otaku rooms from all over the world, well, the book title says it all~* What is [OTAKU?] you ask? Find out for yourself....Alright, that about sums everything up! Until next time, Stay tuned~! ;)

Otacool 8
[There You Go! My Room Featured On Page.58 & 59! Banzai...!!]
Otacool 7
[My Infos & Personal Message]
Otacool 1
Otacool 3
Otacool 4
[I'M SURE I DID NOT SEE BRUNEI BACK THEN! IF NOT I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED IT EARLIER!]
Otacool 5
[Danny Choo @ Mirai Inc]
Otacool 6
[Amano Ai]
Otacool 9
[And Of Course My All Time Fave, Alodia!]
Categories: , ,

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete