3/14/2011

Pray & Donate To Help Japan!

Photobucket

With Japan in facing such a horrible attack from mother nature, It is heartbreaking and sad to see all the affected victims of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake followed by a devastating10 meter high tsunami sweep. Not being able to be around to help, all we could do is to pray and donate to help out the victims.

For Bruneian / Malaysian, I doubt that donating through American Red Cross would work, as I've got a few comrades and friends already complaining about the donation not getting through because our credit card is declined. I tried a few times this morning, and even called the local credit card center to check why is the card declined, but as per the support team, there were no transactions from Red Cross coming in. Not sure why, but I've decided not to wait for the e-mail I've fired to red cross support, and rather find alternate ways to donate.

Photobucket


I've come across Google Crisis Response, where you can donate with ease! The funds will be directly send to Japanese Red Cross Society! I myself had donated 2000 yen this morning. It isn't much, but this is all i could spare now, and i believe it will definitely help out! So dear readers, please donate if you can! Lets contribute to help the land of the rising sun! 日本がんばってくれ!!!


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment