5/24/2013

Vesak Day 2013

IMG_8008

 This is my very first time attending such event. Being a Buddhist, I did not pray a lot, in fact I rarely did nor do I have any special interest in Buddhism though I still believe in god. I strongly believed that if I do everything carefully and at my best, I can achieve results. This thought quickly disappeared when I experienced a terrible downfall of luck.

 I reached a certain point in life when everything just doesn't goes right leaving me struggling everyday to make ends meet. I was offered an amulet - Phra Sivali (Arahant disciple of the Buddha). This is where things started to turn around. 2-3 weeks after wearing the amulet, I started notice changes taking place. I wasn't really sure if this is the magical power of the amulet or was it just a pure coincidence, since then I looked more into Buddhism which eventually led me to attend Vesak Day event. From there I started to listen more to the teachings and chanting mantras.

Does it really work, the blessings and all? I have no idea at all. As far as I can tell, I felt very comfortable after chanting and is starting to see good changes in my daily life, and the most important part is, it definitely helped to control my temper!


IMG_8037

IMG_7932

IMG_7944

IMG_7979

IMG_8252

IMG_8227

IMG_8340

IMG_8296

IMG_8308

IMG_8312

IMG_8317

IMG_8222
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete