5/20/2013

Absent General Updates

Temple

I'm once lost again neglecting my blog. I think this is because of the ease of updates via social platforms like FB & Instagram that drive my laziness to its full potential. I was searching for something & its date and was lucky enough to find it because I blogged about it before. That once again reminded me why I should blog, it definitely keep tracks of what I did, when, where and those moments being written down so that I could enjoy reading back next time.

I get this wonderful fulfillment and joy reading old posts. It shows me what I've been through all these while. Your thoughts? I created this new blog and archived the old one. Reason? I'm not sure what happened but the post display number isn't showing correctly in any template, and worse, the structure of post will change (for some templates).

That is why I've come to making a completely new one bringing back in only some post which I think is worth reading (personally). My old blog is still around though, so if any of you wants to read my archives, can go right ahead @ hevnboyz-old.blogspot.com



IMG_8745

IMG_7447

IMG_5349

IMG_22921

IMG_8518

IMG_8537

IMG_5874

IMG_7883

IMG_4522

IMG_8753

IMG_8716

IMG_8759

IMG_7335

IMG1_2135

iMac

Times Sq Lucky Draw
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete