6/15/2010

My OTACOOL 3 Submission..!

 BANNER
Here is my submission for Danny Choo X Kotobukiya's OTACOOL 3 : World Wide Workspace! I have just a small and boring table, so i thought I'd add a few shots around the work area...You guys who have seen my submission for the 1st Otacool project, might be familiar with the photos as there aren't any major changes made. Its not as great, but let's hope I'd get selected...! I'd be proud to lay another Brunei flag in the 3rd series as I've did in the 1st one...! =3



1
Overview of my work area!
2
3
The drawers!
4
5
6
Hi, I'm Chucky! Wanna Play?
7
May'n autographed poster...The most valuable thing in my room!
8
Guitar FX, Swords, Books~*
9
10
Mangas, Green Tea, Onigiri Mix....~*
11
Boxessss!
 12
My bodybuilding supplements!
13
Guitar, Amps, Mixers~*
14
LIQUOR..!

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment