6/08/2010

Kanji Flashcards Vol.1 (Series 2) by White Rabbit Press

DSC07006
Yo! I'm back! Hehehe...that about sums up how stupid the last post was! Knew this would happened! Hey! at least i tried..right? Two days of staying away from the blog and other social sites are big improvement to me! My last attempt didn't even last for 4 hours! FML..! orz


Ok, back to topic! Just received the prize i won about a month ago in a contest held by JapaneseWords.net. It was a short essay contest titled: Describe your interest in Japan & studying Japanese. So, i gave it a shot, and my entry was chosen. Thanks to Nick Lancaster of japanesewords.net, all the contest judges, and White Rabbit Press for sponsoring the study material! Other than Kanji Flashcards, WRP also sells wide variety of educational books and stuffs for Japanese learner. Check out their site and find out for yourself! =3

The set contains 3 deck of cards, 100pcs/deck. Cards level were all sorted by numbers from 1 to 300. Each card includes 6 vocab words/phrases including commonly used kanji compounds. Includes each character's on and kun readings. Since this is a beginner's Kanji Flashcard pack, it is most suited for those who are studying and preparing for JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) Level N4 or N5. Cards are varnished with rounded corners for durablilty.

This is cool, man. I mean, it just makes everything easier to remember and its fun having my bro to help me out everytime by picking out random cards from the deck I've studied before and have me to say out the meaning of the kanji! My next order from WRP will probably be their Kanji Posters... or another level of Japanese Graded Readers!

 DSC06984
DSC06986
[Front Box Display]
DSC06987
[Back Box Display]
DSC06989
DSC06991
DSC06992
[Back Of Card]
DSC06993
[Front Card]
DSC06994
[It also includes KANA chart!]
DSC06995
DSC06999
DSC07002
DSC07004

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment